FOUNDATION INSPECTION SERVICES
Serving Texas, Oklahoma, and the surrounding states
Dunham Engineering, Inc. provides structural inspection and engineering services for towers, bridges, stadiums, commercial and residential buildings, historical landmarks, etc. Our Structural Engineering Division is managed by Richard “Rick” Robertson, D.Eng., P.E., formerly of Robertson Consulting Engineers. Rick has over 35 years of structural engineering experience throughout College Station, TX; Bryan, TX; and the Gulf Coast States. Rick and his team specialize in making structural models and details that are easy to understand, functional and efficient to construct.
Our Structural Engineering and Inspection Services Include:
- Architectural engineering.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) using REVIT 2015-2018
- Building inspection and design.
- Bridge inspection and design.
- Wind and flood damage assessments.
- Inspection of confined spaces, difficult to access areas (i.e. rope access), and damaged structures.
- Foundation inspection.
- Structural inspections and evaluations to determine suitability for continued service, extent of damage, and repair options
- Pre-rehabilitation inspections and engineering evaluations with recommended repairs and cost estimates.
- Turnkey inspection and rehabilitation services.
- Testing, containment and abatement for removal of coatings containing hazardous materials (ex. lead).
- Failure analysis and forensic engineering.
- Welding inspection and design:
- Welding inspections performed by AWS Certified Welding Inspectors (CWI).
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT).
- NDT qualification performed in accordance with ASNT SNT-TC-1A.
Our expertise and experience, along with our ability to communicate our designs and meet the unique needs of each of our clients sets us apart from your typical structural engineering firm.