ENGINEERING & INSPECTION FOR TOWERS & ELEVATED STRUCTURES
Serving Texas, Oklahoma, and the surrounding states
Dunham Engineering, Inc. provides structural and corrosion engineering services for all types of light and antenna supporting structures including monopoles, self-supporting towers, and guyed towers.
Inspection is a key component of all our designs to ensure the owner gets what he is paying for and the project is constructed as designed. We have completed construction and modification projects for most of the major communication tower owners including Crown Castle, American Tower and SBA Communications. We know what it takes to maximize value to the owner, and ensure the job is done right!
All of our rehabilitation/modification designs begin with a pre-rehab/mod inspection performed by the design engineer and appropriately certified inspectors.
- Our tower engineering and inspection services include:
- Structural inspection and design
- TIA-222 maintenance inspections and tower mapping
- Post-modification inspections (PMI)
- Welding inspection and design:
- Welding inspections performed by AWS Certified Welding Inspectors (CWI).
- Our Crown Castle approved CWI’s perform welding inspections on monopoles, guyed-towers and self-supported towers for the telecommunications industry. All of our CWI’s are certified climbers and NDT Level II technicians for PT, MT and UT.
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT).
- NDT qualification performed in accordance with ASNT SNT-TC-1A.
- Failure analysis and forensic engineering.
- High mast light pole (HMLP) inspection and testing in accordance with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission’s recall.
Our expertise and experience, along with out ability to put trained eyes on the problem, results in better design designs, lower costs, and great results!